Documents acceptable for Identity verification and address
Acceptable Photographic Personal ID
- Current valid UK (Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Irish) passport or EU/other nationalities passport. Passports of non-EU nationals must contain a current UK stamp, a current UK visa or a current UK residence permit showing the immigration status of the holder in the UK.
- Current UK or EU/other nationalities photo-card driving licence (providing the person checking is confident that any non-UK photo-card driving licence is valid).
- A national ID card and/or other valid documentation relating to immigration status and permission to work.
Acceptable Documents to Confirm Address
- Recent utility bill (gas, electricity or landline telephone) not more than three months old OR a certificate from a supplier of those utilities confirming the arrangement to pay for the services on pre-payment terms. Note: Utility bills in joint names are acceptable. Mobile telephone bills are not acceptable.
- Local authority tax bill valid for the current year.
- current UK photo-card driving licence (if not already presented as a photographic personal ID document) or old-style driving licence
- Bank, building society or credit union statement or passbook containing current address.
- Most recent mortgage statement from a recognized lender.
Children under 16
- birth certificate
- Child benefit letter
- Letter from foster agency
If you do not have any of the above ID. Please contact reception on 01493 717796 to discuss.